Monday, February 9, 2009

This Season of BSG is FRAKKIN Awesome!!!

Currently, Sci-Fi Channel is running the last episodes of what is definitely one of my top 3 favorite sci-fi shows of all time -- Battlestar Galactica. And the last two episodes in particular have been good on a level no show in existence has been for me. I mean BSG has always been right at the cutting edge of great genre television, but they far outdid themselves with the two-parter that just aired. And here's a clip to show you why:


via videosift.com

Seriously, I get major goosebumps from this scene. It's just so damn awesome. The episode was a major roller coaster ride of emotion. So beautifully written -- and acted!

P.S. -- There's been word that this clip has been regional blocked for some viewers. Let me know if you can't access it.

6 comments:

Kim Kasch said...

BSG - not my thing but my husband loves it. Tonight he's watching 24 while I'm at my computer.

Captain Hook said...

I've watched it a few times, but I'm definitely not the rabid fan you are.

Kim, I love 24 too!

David Batista said...

Kim -- I knew it's not your thing. It doesn't have vampires or zombies, after all. :)

CH -- Yeah, it's obvious that this is for sci-fi enthusiasts, although I do believe the writing and direction in this show is better than 90% of all mainstream shows out there.

And, yes, 24 rocks! It's my favorite non sci-fi show airing right now. This season so far has been really good. Especially last night's episode. So entertaining!

Ashe Hunt said...

You gonna have me up all night at work on Hulu watching these!!!

Ashe Hunt said...

I'm in class right now and started watching it from the beginning. Damn, the instructor just walked in. AAAARGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

David Batista said...

Stop watching NOW!!! I'm recording the episodes to DVD!

Nah, that's okay. Do what you have to do to watch this show!

You Might Also Like:

LinkWithin