Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I Just Luv Me Some Aisha Tyler!

Just finished watching her comedy show: Aisha Tyler Is Lit: Live At The Fillmore. She was absolutely hilarious! Her humor was quite impressive, especially since she carries it through for almost 90 minutes. A much truncated version was just aired on Comedy Central a week ago or so, but I've got the full uncut version on DVD. I highly recommend this to everyone, especially fans of Aisha.

Here's a hilarious music video of her song "No Ass At All" which was included at the beginning of the special. Check it out -- it had me rolling! :)

2 comments:

Ashe Hunt said...

That shit is hilarious. I love Aisha Tyler! I'm so glad she finally got a chance to do her own show on TV. I'ma have to get that DVD!

David Batista said...

Glad to see someone else does!

You Might Also Like:

LinkWithin