Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Some Useful French Phrases (Humorous)

I came across this website today while trying to learn a few more French phrases before our trip to Paris. I haven't laughed so hard in quite some time! Check out the website yourself, and try imagining the reaction of native Parisiens were I to use any of these:

http://yoyo.cc.monash.edu.au/~mongoose/french/phrases.html

I so want to try the Spain line at customs. :) Do you think they'll let me through the gate, or send me back?

3 comments:

Captain Hook said...

I blame you entirely. Ever since you mentioned Methos's bookstore, I've spent half my nights watching the show on DVD. I'm getting nothing done :(

But I'm having fun!

Kim Kasch said...

MacKenzie would like this. She's planning to study in France next year.

I'll pass on your blogsite to her.

David Batista said...

CH - haha! I take full blame, gladly. :) I envy you, though. It's been a while since I've gone through my HL DVDs. I tried to do it before the trip, but things came up.

Kim - Great! Hopefully I'll come back with plenty of photos and stories to update!

You Might Also Like:

LinkWithin