Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A Day For Milestones--1 Year, 300 Blog Posts Later

Whoops. I almost let the occasion come and go without nary a mention. But, nope, I caught it just in time. For one year ago today, The Bimillennial Man opened for business!

Has it really been that long? This calls for a celebration!



Yup, just like this! Oh, except that I'm not giving away free money. And I don't wear clown makeup. Not in public, anyway.

But the big 200 on the Joker's float should read "300," in fact, since that's the exact number of posts I typed on this page since that fateful day one year ago. Pretty big number, eh? Not as big as others, but I'm proud of it. Didn't think I'd have so much to say when I first started, but guess I was wrong.

And by the way, if you want a stroll down memory lane, here is my very first blog entry. Oiy, what a DORK! (haha)

Well, here's hoping for many more entries and years to come. Thanks to all my friends and visitors for stopping by and maybe leaving a polite comment or two. I really appreciate it. I wish many more of you would stop hiding in the shadows and say hi every now and then. I have a visitor tracker built in -- I know who you are!

But in the meantime, adieu for now. I'm off to enjoy my private celebration with some cupcakes from Billy's Bakery here in NYC, and maybe a little wine later on.

4 comments:

Ashe Hunt said...

Congratulations man! I tell ya, you've surprised me quite a few times with your posts here. I'm glad you started and even more glad you continued and plan to keep going. I look forward to following for years to come! Oh yeah, good clip. I haven't watched Batman in YEARS!

David Batista said...

Thanks.

Yeah, somehow that clip just worked perfectly for what I wanted. Gotta love Jack Nicholson. "He's at home . . . WAAASHING his tights!" :)

Kim Kasch said...

Happy Blog Day to You!!!

Mine was July 13th - so we're close to the same age. :)

David Batista said...

Oh, I didn't realize you started around the same time, Kim.

Happy (very) belated blog day to you, too! I love reading your blog. :)

You Might Also Like:

LinkWithin