Saturday, October 31, 2009

New Avatar Trailer

The second official trailer for the James Cameron sci-fi opus, Avatar, has been garnering more buzz over the past couple of days. You may remember me talking about this upcoming December-release a while back. If not, click here and also here for a refresher. Needless to say, I'm so ready to see this movie!

The new trailer is hard to come by, but I was able to find one up at Youtube.com for the time being (who knows how long that will stay up). Click on the video player below to watch:



Now I know a lot of people hear buzz over a movie and immediately turn into "buzz kill" just out of spite, so I'm not going to say anything about expectations or what-not. I'll just say that, from watching this trailer for like the 5th time now, and trying to analyze as much as I could from it . . . yeah, I think it might just rock my world! :)

From what I can see so far, it appears to have a pretty rockin story to go along with all the visuals. And that's what I care about the most.

I hope Cameron can spin lead into box office gold once more.

2 comments:

Ashe Hunt said...

I am SO going to see this! It's funny though, Battle for Terra is almost, ALMOST, the exact same movie. Except this is on steroids! Can't wait.

Greg Delaney said...

As long as Avatar is better than G.I. Joe I'll be happy - keep your standards low you'll be more likely to enjoy the movie

You Might Also Like:

LinkWithin