Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Oh, No Way!

Now, of course, this is just to whet the appetites (and dreams) of Batman: Arkham Asylum fanboys everywhere, but a teaser trailer for a sequel hit the web recently. So, of course I have to post it here:



You're not really showed a lot, although a lot *can* and should be read between the lines. For one, it seems old Jokes is still alive. Which isn't really that hard to believe, given who we're talking about here. But it also seems he and his goons have taken over Gotham. Or, at least, a very beat-down quadrant of the city. Whatever the case may be, it's clear the developers at Rocksteady cobbled this together from the already existing and still smoking game engine from the previous game. It has only been 4 months since it released, after all. So I'm sure most if not all of this footage will NOT appear in the actual sequel.

Still, I'd be lying if I said I'm not sufficiently intrigued. Batman: Arkham Asylum was one of my top gaming highlights of 2009. I love that game to death! I'm hoping this teaser means we'll only have to wait until next Summer for a sequel.

*crosses fingers*

No comments:

You Might Also Like:

LinkWithin