Friday, April 30, 2010

Dave! Talking Movies . . . (Making Copies!!!)

I warned you, didn't I? Behold the return of the video blog -- now with more ramble.



If you want to check out the first released still pic of Chris Hemsworth as Thor, click here.

To see the trailer for Jonah Hex, click here.

What do you think? Is Jonah Hex going to suffer the same fate as Will Smith's Wild Wild West? In other words, are you getting a severe campy vibe from the little footage being shown? I'm having some misgiving about this now, but I think in the end Josh Brolin will save the day. He's the only awesome thing about this so far.

3 comments:

Ashe Hunt said...

You know, that Jonah Hex does look cheesy, but fun cheesy. My man had gatling guns on both sides of his horse! and mini crossbows that lit and shot dynamite sticks! I think I might could watch that. We'll see. That Thor just looks cheesy. He LOOKS like he's in a plastic suit! They should have left that character alone. Oh yeah, I like your videos.

Kim Kasch said...

I didn't know they were coming out with Thor - my husband will love that!

Plus my son's friend just made him a video game - he has pics of my son in it as Captain Hammer from Dr. Horrible. It is so cute. I soooo want to put it on my blog - have to get his permission first.

I figured since you're writing a video game story you might like to see it.

Plus, I have movie tickets and wanna go see a movie this weekend but nothing sounds great. Not an Elm Street fan either and I love horror movies - I just don't like those slasher films - not scary just gorey. :(

David Batista said...

Thanks Tarrell! Yeah, that did look cool. That's what I mean, the character of Jonah Hex himself is great, and greatly acted. I'm just not sure about the rest of the movie. Megan Fox and John Malkovich are giving me serious pause.

Kim -- of course I would love to see that! I hope you get permission to put it up on your blog. I'll keep an eye out for it. Did you watch Kick-Ass? I thought it was a fun, entertaining movie. And the comic book geeks in your family would love it.

You Might Also Like:

LinkWithin