Friday, April 2, 2010

Trip Photos Are Up!

Well, I finally whittled down my 600 or so photos taken during our recent trip to Paris to around 160, and put them in a reasonably sensible order complete with captions. So if you want to see just what we were up to for the entire week we were away, there you go. You can check the photos out by clicking on the link below to take you to my Facebook photo album. You don't need to be registered with FB to see these. Simply click on the first thumbnail, and then click on each picture whenever you want to advance to the next image on the list:

Paris Trip: Year 2 (March, 2010).

Incidentally, these were all taken with my brand-spanking new Sony DSC-H20 10.1 megapixel camera, which I mentioned before here. I put this cam through its paces, taking both stills and high-def videos all around Paris. And as you'll see . . . it passed with flying colors!

No comments:

You Might Also Like:

LinkWithin