Sunday, August 8, 2010

500 Blog Entries . . . My How Time Flies!

On August 24 last year I wrote this blog entry commemorating the 1st anniversary of The Bimillennial Man, which coincidentally also happened to be my 300th entry at the time.

Well today, not even 1 year after that, I've somehow managed to reach the 500 milestone. Boy, I never would have thought it would take me less than a year to write up 200 entries. What on Earth did I find to talk about THAT many times?

But I just wanted to say: thanks for being there with me every step of the way. I mean it.

That is all for now.

2 comments:

Kim Kasch said...

Happy Blogiversary!

David Batista said...

Thanks Kim!

Technically, my blogiversary isn't until 8/24, though. This was 500th post milestone.

You Might Also Like:

LinkWithin