Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Brace Yourselves!

Over the course of the next several days I'll be posting a day-by-day summation of our fantabulous 14-day journey AROUND DA WORLD!!!

Okay, maybe just a small corner of the world. Like, the Mediterranean and parts thereabouts, but at times it sure felt like we were seeing the whole world.

In any case, each daily report will come chock full of triumphs, let downs, rejections, dead ends, witty witticisms (are there any other kind?), and tons upon tons of pics and vids -- some of which you might have seen already if you've checked out my Facebook photo albums lately.

It's going to be a huge undertaking, but rest assure that I'm the man for the job. And, because this is me, know too that some (if not all) of these entries will be quite lengthy. Just wanted to give you fair warning. In other words, you might want to clear you morning schedules.

Look for the first of these entries starting tomorrow or the day after. If all goes well, I'll post a new one at the start of each new day. So, as such, you might want to check in from time to time to get the full scoop. Or, you can just tell me to sod off and check them all out at the end of the cycle.

I pity you if you choose that route, I really do.

2 comments:

Kim Kasch said...

Awe-some

One day I'll see Rome and Athens - now that I've seen your pics

David Batista said...

Oh, if you haven't been to those places yet I definitely recommend. I was a little let-down by Athens, but it's still a great city to visit, at least for one day.

You Might Also Like:

LinkWithin