Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Last Call For Game Of Thrones!

Okay, so this will be the last promotional video I ever put up on this blog for this show . . . this season . . . er, this week?

As Sunday's premiere fast approaches, I thought I'd provide one last très cool glimpse at the awesome job HBO has done on bringing the content of the A Song of Ice and Fire book series to the screen. I know most of you are already sold on this show (or not), so one last video isn't going to change things for you. But this is a fairly lengthy 25-minute behind-the-scenes look the folks at HBO were kind enough to feed us last week. If you have the time, please take a gander won't you? I believe it will be well worth your trouble. No, seriously -- this is really good!





There are surprisingly no spoilers in this, so those of you coming to the series fresh need not fear. Watch at your own pleasure and bask in the goodness that is Game of Thrones. I found myself fist-pumping happily several times at various details they got so right. My ultra squee moment came when I got to see the face on the weirwood tree up close and clearly for the first time.

Oh, and if you listen closely at the 22:40 mark, you'll be able to hear the show's main theme tune playing for the very first time! Personally, I'm liking it. Can't wait to see the title card and credits flashing along with this.

This show is so going to rock!

5 comments:

Jennifer Hillier said...

I. Can't. Wait.

I'm totally enjoying CAMELOT and THE BORGIAS, as well. GAME OF THRONES will complete the trifecta!

getyourselfconnected said...

This Sunday its on like DONKEY KONG!

Yvonne said...

I'm actually looking forward to this! We shall see how long I can watch! lol

David Batista said...

Jen -- That's what I like to hear! Yes, this is my current Trifecta as well. I feel like we're being spoiled. :)

GYC -- LOL! I haven't heard that in a while. But, yes, it's on!

Yvonne -- Oh goodie! I'll be truly surprised if you watch this and end up liking it, being that this isn't really your type of thing I'm guessing.

Ashe Hunt said...

Sunday is going to be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

You Might Also Like:

LinkWithin