Sunday, June 5, 2011

Preview For Tonight's Episode

Because ep. 8 of Game of Thrones tonight is going to be so awesome (it is known!), I've decided to post up a preview clip while we wait. I don't know about you, but watching this just gets me all sorts of excited! As I mentioned many times before, this episode is written by the author of the book series himself, George R. R. Martin! He used to be a tv screenwriter back in the day, so he does know his way around an episodic plot or two.

Anyway, take a peek below if you will:





Oooh, so much going on this ep -- I can hardly contain myself! Only 8 more hours to go . . .

6 comments:

getyourselfconnected said...

Excited much?

David Batista said...

Nah, not much.

Yvonne said...

David! You're like a little kid in a candy store! haha I watched the preview and was intrigued, which says a lot, as you know! ;)

David Batista said...

It does say a lot, Yvonne, since you don't even watch the show. :)

But thank ye kindly for giving a gander at the clip.

The Frisky Virgin said...

Have you seen the episode yet? DANG. There is A LOT going on!!!!!!!! And next week's previews made my eyes wide as plates!

David Batista said...

I haven't seen it yet, Frisky. But trust me . . . I know all too well what this episode is about. I'm thinking of a certain particular scene in the book involving Arya and her "dancing" master, Syrio Forel. Oooh, I bet that was AWESOME!

You're still enjoying the show, I take it? :)

You Might Also Like:

LinkWithin