Thursday, February 23, 2012

Kraam! Where are duh too snakes faycing each udder?

I've been cracking up all afternoon to Youtube videos of pop culture movies and video games being placed to musical renditions. This one, based on the John Milius "Conan the Barbarian" movie from the 80s, is my fave so far! It's set to the melody of Basil Poledouris's moving soundtrack to the film. And oh damn, it's HILARIOUS! Especially the fake Ahh-nuld accent:





"AND HEAR THE LAMENTATION OF THE WOMEN!!!"  LOL! I can't get enough of that. :)

Granted, it's funnier if you've watched the movie before. And even more so if, like me, you've seen it like a bajillion times.

I have a short work week, so my weekend begins tomorrow. Enjoy yourselves!

14 comments:

Kim Kasch said...

But who doesn't love Arnie?

Alittlesprite said...

That is funny as... Love it :)

EconomicDisconnect said...

OMG!!! This is outstanding! Going on Friday night blog. Have a great weekend David.

David Batista said...

Why, exactly! You get it! :)

David Batista said...

Hope you got a good little chuckle while laid up in bed there. :) Get well soon, Sprite!

Antares Cryptos said...

LOL! That is so funny and well done. Saw the terminator one awhile back. Good too. "Lamentation of the vomeeeeen...". *chuckle*

David Batista said...

Awesome, man! You know, I really should've thought of you and your Friday Night segments when I first saw this. But glad it will make it in!

David Batista said...

I know, right? :) And hold up ... You mean to tell me there is a Terminator one as well? Okay, I'm going to have to go looking for it right now. After I watch this one yet again!

Ashe Hunt said...

Simply hilarious!!!!!!!!!!! I'm buggin'!

Yvonne said...

I just saw this! O EM GEE, so funny! I had to show my sister, she's seen Conan the Barbarian a million times! Granted, it's not a "bajillion" times like you! :) Hope you had a great weekend!

David Batista said...

I knew you would enjoy this! :)

David Batista said...

Wow, a woman who's seen the movie that many times? By Crom, that's amazing! :)

My weekend was great. Hope yours was as well, Yvonne!

Jennifer Hillier said...

The accent is so painful it's funny. OMG. Great clip!

David Batista said...

Yeah, painful but at times eerily accurate. That's what I love about it! :)

You Might Also Like:

LinkWithin