Saturday, March 3, 2012

Another "Game of Thrones" Trailer



Sick of my endless promotion of this series yet? Heh, heh -- TOUGH TITTY, as my mom used to say, because I'm not! :)

And so I present to thee the latest awesome trailer to come out for the second season of Game of Thrones. This one comes by way of James Hibberd over at EW.com, and is called the "Seven Devils" trailer. You'll know why once you hear the song HBO's PR department chose for accompaniment to the amazing new footage we're seeing:





Wow, FANTASTIC! I love the close-up of Arya Stark, chopped hair and all, as she masquerades under her new secret identity this season as "Arry."

And that chilling promise Tyrion makes to Cersei is so damn cool and straight out of the second book:

“I will hurt you for this. A day will come, and your joy will turn to ashes, and you will know the debt is paid.”

I'm not going to say any more, but if anyone has questions about what you're seeing in this trailer, ask them in the comments section and I'll try my best to elucidate.

Oh, and in case you wanted to know, the song is "Seven Devils" by the indie group, Florence + The Machine. You can see the official music video by clicking here. It's a great song, in fact. Perfect for this trailer and the ongoing theme for the second season, I think.

9 comments:

Botanist said...

Ummm...I think someone's looking forward to April. Not sure what gave me that idea... :)

Alittlesprite said...

Hubby and I both watched this.. We are just as excited as you :)
p.s keep the trailers up! Love watching them here :)

Ashe Hunt said...

I so can't wait for my Bornday!

David Batista said...

Glad to see some of you share in my insanity -- er, I mean "excitement" over this show. :) What with the DVDs/Blu-rays coming out on Tuesday, and the 2nd season starting up 3 weeks after that, I think the rest of March is going to go by in a blur.

Antares Cryptos said...

Hair-raising. Literally, dude.
I look like a porcupine.

Yvonne said...

I so wish I liked what you are talking about! I would be SOOOO excited! But hey, I support your enthusiasm and your "promos". hehehe :)

David Batista said...

LOL, Ant. I wasn't expecting such a literal reaction. :)

David Batista said...

Thanks. And it's okay, I understand . . .

The Frisky Virgin said...

EPIC! I'm so excited for the new season! And thank you for the song title!

You Might Also Like:

LinkWithin