Monday, March 18, 2013

Because, You Knew It Was Coming

Does our fair khaleesi got herself a brand new ... army?


Yes, folks. That time is almost upon us. For the Night is dark and full of terror ... and Winter is coming!





Oh. My.

And, yes, that was a dragon on a chain. Stop for a moment and allow the enormity of what you just saw to sink in. A muther-fucking dragon on a muther-fucking CHAIN!!!! How sick is THAT?

Now that is what I call a trailer full of awesome! I bet some of you were wondering how long it would take for me to finally descend into Game of Thrones lunacy here on the Bimillennial Man as with previous years. What with Season 3 just a mere two weeks away, you must have wondered what was taking so long.

Well, see, I was waiting for the right promotional material to come along. And now I think we can get this party started!

What do you fans think? Especially those of you who have not read the books? What do you think this season will bring? Sound off in the comments section below.

I can tell you this much, as a book reader:

This is the season all of us in the know have been waiting for. Yes. If you thought the previous two seasons were spectacular (and, pfft! Why wouldn't you?), then you have to realize that everything you've seen thus far was really just a nice warm-up for much greater things to come! The third book in George R. R. Martin's ongoing multi-volume opus is probably the one tome that defines the series best. It's a pure masterpiece, no debate about it. And so massive that it's going to take two full seasons just to cover it in its entirety!

Let that sink in while, like myself, you press the replay on that there video clip up above and bask in the greatness of HBO again, and again, and again . . .

And, besides leaving your impressions in the comments, if anyone should have any questions about the upcoming season (NO SPOILERS!!!), please ask them of me and I shall do my best to answer (NO SPOILERS!!!).

5 comments:

Kim Kasch said...

I'm excited...and can hardly wait.

David Batista said...

I'm so glad you and Lars got into this show, Kim. Yippee!!! :)

Alittlesprite said...

Winter is coming..

I agree, this season/s is going to be massive! Having read the books I kind of know what is coming up. A lot of "WHOA!" moments. Will be watching my Hubby's reactions, as he hasn't read the books at all.

Yvonne said...

A lot of my friends were talking about the upcoming season, this past weekend. Next to you, they are the biggest fans I know!

dbs said...

My PVR is set.

You Might Also Like:

LinkWithin