Monday, July 4, 2011

Back From The Cape

And boy am I not in a blogging mood!

Still . . . I had a wonderful time away, the rental car held up beautifully despite the heavy usage I put it through, and I feel thoroughly well-rested. So much so that I've been on a mini blog hiatus all this time and really am not ready to return just yet.

So this is just a quick note to let you all know that we're safe and sound back home in the Bronx, and that Cape Cod was indeed quite picturesque and a lot of fun to hang around in. Right now I'm preparing for the dreaded return to work tomorrow and a crap load of catching up to do at the office. Grrrrr! When I finally do have the time and energy to return to blogging, you'll definitely know it. :)

In the meantime, hope you have all been well.

And . . . HAPPY FOURTH!!!!


7 comments:

Kim Kasch said...

Glad you had a good vacay! It's always so hard to come back...

Happy 4th!!!

Botanist said...

Welcome back, David. Looking forward to hearing more about it when you return properly to blogging. Going back to work sucks, and it's kinda difficult to get back into the blogging mood after a break too.

Yvonne said...

Welcome back! Glad you had such a wonderful time! Have a great week! :)

Jennifer Hillier said...

Welcome back! Hope your first day back to work isn't too horrible. You're probably in need of a vacation from your vacation... don't worry, you'll get your rhythm back.

getyourselfconnected said...

Ugh, yes first day back today and it was a drag! Glad you had a good time.

David Batista said...

Thanks a lot, guys and gals. Glad to see you're not holding it against me. :) Leaving comments on your own blogs is about the limit of what I can muster right now. It's really just a matter of me getting back into the daily grind once more.

I did a lot of gaming over the weekend, though. Almost done with "L.A. Noire," the progress of which you can see in my Now Playing sidebar.

I'm hoping the work week goes by quickly. This Saturday will be my 6th anniversary -- still don't know what we're going to be doing to celebrate yet, though. *meep!*

The Frisky Virgin said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful vacation!!

You Might Also Like:

LinkWithin