Friday, July 23, 2010

Thank You, Thank You . . . You're Far Too Kind!

I just wanted to issue a quick, but heartfelt THANK YOU to all you wonderful people who continue to read this blog on a daily basis. Or, at least, to make a quick check for updates -- which I know I'd been lax on for the first half of the month.

Truth of the matter is, I've been receiving unprecedented amounts of traffic to the site in the past several weeks. Traffic that even increased for the two weeks I was away and couldn't update. I've even quadrupled the number of unique daily visitors to the blog since I started it almost 2 years ago, and for that I just have to say:

Well, gosh! I didn't realize anyone cared enough to visit. :)

Now, if you shy sonsuvbitches would just leave COMMENTS when you truck on in through my living room and eat my pie, that would really be something. Seriously, how hard is it to click on the little link at the bottom of each entry and leave a few quick words revealing your thoughts?

But it's okay, for I still love you. Mostly.

Except you over there, with the striped green shirt and ridiculous hair. I'm pretty sure I hate you.

2 comments:

Rodney said...

Congrats, David! We're gonna have to talk about Inception and tracking visitors on blogs.

But that's another time. Enjoy your success! And imagine, it's going to be much more public when you release your novels!!

David Batista said...

I've been so busy lately, I don't think I'll have time to talk about Inception, except if it's by phone.

I mean, seriously, that movie is way too dense to cover in mere words.

You Might Also Like:

LinkWithin