Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Model Spotlight: RIYA RAY

Yes, it's true. I have a thing for Middle Eastern and South Asian beauties. What can I say? It's no secret . . . everybody knows. A while back I posted this spotlight on the Persian/Dutch model, Asal Soltani. This time I move on over to the sub-continent to introduce Ms. Riya Ray. She's someone who, like Ms. Soltani, also perfectly exemplifies my personal litmus test of physical beauty.

In other words, I think she's pretty damn hot! Oh yes I do, indeed. I think she's a big deal, actually. Rising up through the ranks rather quickly. I've seen her in a few rap videos and a commercial or two, but she's also done quite a few magazine covers as well and has wrapped up production on a couple films she has roles in this year. Here are some of my favorite photos of Ms. Ray:


Breathtaking. Resembles Kim Kardashian
a little here, no?


That come hither stare gets me
EVERY TIME! Rawrrrr!


Beautiful long, dark hair compliments an oval,
angular face. Gorgeous!!!


That sweet, girl-next-door look.
Nice dress!


Those eyes!!! (faints)



Riya Ray is a Bengali gal who hails from Assam in northeast India. She's based in the States now, but still has strong roots in her hometown and visits every chance she gets. She's also not a fan of the "size zero" trend in modeling, and feels models should be allowed to show their curves. And although she's a naturally slim gal herself, I must say Riya definitely does have the curves where they count!

Just more proof that Indian women are super fly in the summer time! Or any other time of the year, for that matter. My own opinion, of course (heh, heh). Don't hate me if I just happen to be right.

6 comments:

Yvonne said...

You're hilarious! I love her hair!!! I think I'm going to do my own monthly blog about all the hot men there are in the US and their different nationalities. -Send me a current photo of you! ;)

David Batista said...

Aww! You're such a sweetheart, Yvonne -- you great blower up of egos, you! :) And you totally should blog about that. Why should I have all the fun, huh? Good luck!

Cin said...

Why didn't I know about this in college? LOL. I hope you find some South Asian chick that will rock your world! Trinidad might be right up your alley too! :) Enjoy Ms. Ray! I am off to watch Wimbledon and pretend that I have some athletic ability left in me.

David Batista said...

Trinidad is in South Asia, Cin? I didn't know. They do have a sizable Indian diaspora there, I hear. So perhaps I might just make a trip sometime soon to that beautiful island of Trinidad! Oh, and -- go Serena!!! :)

Antares Cryptos said...

Matter of time before you start dating again.
How are you?

David Batista said...

Great to have you back, Ant! I'm doing as well as can be. And, I really don't think I'm ready for dating yet. I still wake up in the middle of the night not knowing where the hell I am. Once I get used to being on my own, then maybe it will be time to branch out, so to speak.

You Might Also Like:

LinkWithin