My good friend, Rodney, over on his blog last night, mentioned "Inside The Actor's Studio" on the Bravo network. And, more specifically, the 10-question mini interview devised by Bernard Pivot and given to guests of the show.
I figured I'd provide my own answers just for shits and giggles today:
01. What is your favorite word?
Prognosticate. (Sounds fairly disgusting, but yet nerdy at the same time)
02. What is your least favorite word?
The N word.
03. What turns you on?
A woman smarter than me.
04. What turns you off?
High maintenance women.
05. What sound or noise do you love?
06. What sound or noise do you hate?
People singing/rapping to themselves in public.
07. What is your favorite curse word?
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Comedian. (Yeah, no shit)
09. What profession would you not like to do?
Livestock masturbator. (Look it up, it ain't pretty)
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
I'm sending you back on a mission. Here's your sword!
In late May, 2017 I embarked on a trip of a lifetime. A trip to Panama's steamy tropical province, Bocas del Toro. Now, before 2017 ...
Kids are aware of a great many things going on around them than most adults realize. Especially the unpleasant things. I'm often amaze...
As many of you already know, I'm a HUGE fan of Highlander. The first movie is in my top 10 of favorite all-time flicks, but the tv sh...