Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Is There Such A Thing As Too Much Awesome In One Movie?

OMG! This movie is like every 80s action junkie's wet dream come true! If a more kick-ass ensemble ever existed on celluloid before, I'll eat my socks. Let's break it down by actor here:

Sylvester Stallone
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Jason Statham
Jet Li
Bruce Willis
Mickey Rourke
Eric Roberts

AND

Dolph Lundgren!!!

And . . . AND . . . it's being directed by Stallone, too? I mean, what the hell? Did I just walk into some parallel dimension where movies are now made of pure epic WIN? When did this movie get greenlit?

Anyway, in case you need visual proof, here's the trailer for the upcoming summer action blockbuster, The Expendables:



I'm so there for this on DAY ONE! Who's with me?

6 comments:

Kim Kasch said...

I bet a boatload of guys will be right there with you - probably even my sons and husband.

David Batista said...

Oh yeah, Kim. It's *definitely* a guy's movie. You know it is when the "token" in this case is not the black or asian man -- but the WOMAN! :)

Ashe Hunt said...

You know I'm there! I posted a clip of this on fb a while ago.

thE gEOgrAphicAlly blind said...

i am so gonna watch this. not because i want to, it's bcoz i have to.

David Batista said...

You *have* to watch this, Shin-loo? Why? Seems like torture to have to watch something like this if it's not what you really want to watch. I know how that can be.

Rodney said...

Watching this movie is a Moral Imperative.

I'm definitely there opening day!

You Might Also Like:

LinkWithin