I don't usually do this, preferring to leave such things to my Facebook account . . . but this one time I will ignore better judgment and bring to you on this here blog the latest funny vid of the week that's been making the rounds. A month ago it was that ridiculous "Double Rainbow" vid. Remember that craze? Click on the link if you need a refresher.
Well, now the craze is the "Woman wakes up to find an intruder in her bed" vid. This was taken from a real live news story on WAFF48 out of Alabama, in which a would-be rapist climbed through a second-story window and tried to attack a young woman asleep in her bed. This normally wouldn't be funny news, but OH MAN you have *got* to see the woman's brother when he's interviewed at the 1:00 minute mark. I swear, it's friggin HILARIOUS!
Now, as these crazy Interwebs trends go, somebody already went ahead and remixed the interview into a catchy auto-tune beat. It, too, is equally hilarious:
I implore you all to check out both vids. Yes, you'll feel dumber in the process by doing so, but sometimes you just have to sacrifice a few thousand brain cells to the gods of Internet hijinks. Oh, but don't blame me if--like a horrible car wreck you can't take your eyes off of--you find yourself returning to that second vid over and over again.
It's okay, I won't think any less of you if you do. It'll be our little secret.
Promise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular On This Blog
-
Kids are aware of a great many things going on around them than most adults realize. Especially the unpleasant things. I'm often amaze...
-
( Ep. 1 -- "Winter is Coming" reactions. ) So here we are, episode 2 of Game of Thrones: "The Kingsroad." I actuall...
-
As many of you already know, I'm a HUGE fan of Highlander. The first movie is in my top 10 of favorite all-time flicks, but the tv sh...
-
Last year during our very first trip to Paris, I made it a point of identifying and locating as many filming locations for Highlander: The S...
-
It's been a fun 4 weeks leading up to this 5th episode, but now it's time to get serious! If I'm remembering the books correct...
You're right... I do feel dumber, now. Thanks, David!!
ReplyDeleteI do have to admit the song is kinda catchy... Evan's cover, not so much.
Yeah, the first half of the remix is pure genius.
ReplyDelete