Monday, February 1, 2010

Kratos Sez: I Fear Nothing!

For those who do not understand all my fussing over the God of War video game series, take a gander at this here teaser for the upcoming release of GoW III and never wonder again:


(Enter your birthdate to verify you are old enough to watch this gruesome footage.)

And, yes, this is the in-game graphic's engine generating this video footage and not some CGI recreation. This means that, aside from some touch-up to remove the red orbs and health/magic meters for presentation value, this is *EXACTLY* how the game will play on the PlayStation 3. Those are the same exact moves Kratos uses in the game, for those of you not familiar with the series. Tell me this is not going to RAWK hard!

1 comment:

Ashe Hunt said...

OH. YEAH!!!!!!!!!! I have to hurry up and finish 1 & 2 'cause I'm DEFINITELY getting this!

You Might Also Like:

LinkWithin