Sunday, October 31, 2010

New Horror TV Show Begins Tonight!

One word: ZOMBIES!!!!



Okay, I'll say a few more words. I've been waiting for "The Walking Dead" to finally air when I first saw the official trailer that came out of Comic-Con over the summer. The television production -- based on an Image comics property written by Robert Kirkman, and drawn by Tony Moore and Charlie Adlard -- was developed by Frank Darabont, one of my favorite writer-directors. It's also being produced by Gale Anne Hurd (of Terminator and Aliens fame), and the music provided by none other than Bear McCreary, a composer I just admire so much after his work on the Battlestar Galactica series.

So, in other words, full of WIN all around!

But enough words, how about some trailer footage to whet your appetites? Yeah, I thought you might like that. So click on the clip below, and then join me in checking out the 90-minute premiere tonight on AMC.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments:

You Might Also Like:

LinkWithin