Thursday, April 5, 2012

It's Coming . . .



No, not Winter. Although I like what you did there . . .

Yes, I caved in. I have watched the first episode of Season 2 of Game of Thrones -- and I LOVED IT!!!

So this has given me the energy to get off my rear and kick things into motion. I am even now writing up my recap and impressions of the episode, and will acquire the appropriate screencaps to go along with the review. Look for it sometime tonight or tomorrow. More than likely tomorrow. LATE tomorrow.

What can I say, there's a lot to be said about this whopper of a premiere. Hooo-boy!

4 comments:

Kim Kasch said...

kewl

Alittlesprite said...

excellent *rubs hands together*...

Ashe Hunt said...

Ahhhhhh YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Frisky Virgin said...

THANK GOODNESS you are doing your recaps! I want to know more about this red witch person and please, please, please tell me that little brat king is going to get his. Can't stand that little punk.

You are the recap king for Game of Thrones--I really couldn't recap this show if I tried. My recap skills are seemingly limited to the half-naked werewolves and vampires on True Blood. Go Figure. lol

You Might Also Like:

LinkWithin