Friday, April 27, 2012

This Week's Quick Thrones Funny

The mid-season finale of South Park aired this past Wednesday, and what a pleasant surprise it was to find a Game of Thrones reference thrown in there:





So I guess this confirms that Trey Parker and Matt Stone are Thrones fans. Kewl! And is it just me, or did anyone wish that Cartman would just shut up and let Mr. Garrison carry on with his lecture in peace? It was certainly a more entertaining history lesson than I ever remember receiving in primary school.

On a side note, please excuse the bizarre sound quality. I don't know how this guy recorded this clip, but the voices are a bit off. Also, I would imagine this will be taken down from Youtube in short order, so get in while you still can--and enjoy!

1 comment:

Alittlesprite said...

haha cool.. yeah I wanted to hear Mr Garrisons lesson to!

You Might Also Like:

LinkWithin