Monday, March 9, 2009

This Is Looking Good

I wasn't quite a fan of the idea of J. J. Abrams retooling the Star Trek franchise back when the news was first announced, but I have to admit that this "prequel" of sorts to The Original Series is looking rather sharp! I forgot to mention that the new trailer was attached to Watchmen last week, and what a fine sneak peek this is. Check it out for yourself:



Now I'm excited, although I still think John Cho is simply WRONG as Sulu. I'll still be wondering to myself "where's Kumar?" whenever he's on screen, I just know it! It also doesn't help that he's making a typical Harold Lee scowl in the trailer. LOL!

4 comments:

Kim Kasch said...

My hubs is a Star Trek/Star Wars fan - so I'm sure we'll be seeing this.

Sulu - I'll let you know what I think.

Captain Hook said...

I am eager to see it - whem it gets to DVD. I flat out refuse to pay $10-$12 for a ticket.

David Batista said...

Kim - Your reaction is quite similar to my wife's. She knows how huge of a fan I am, so has automatically prepared herself to being dragged to see this. :)

CH - Since watching movies are my only vice, I happily shell out that much to see them first before also buying the DVD later. I'm such a consumer in that regard.

Anonymous said...

Do you know the Archlord gold, in the game you need the Archlord money. it can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to buy Archlord gold, and I do not know he spend how much money to buy the archlord online Gold, when I see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the
cheap Archlord gold. I am happy with him.
Do you know the 2moons dil, in the game you need the 2moons gold. it can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to
buy 2moons dil, and I do not know he spend how much money to buy the
2moon dil, when I see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the
cheap 2moons gold. I am happy with him.

You Might Also Like:

LinkWithin