Monday, March 9, 2009

This Is Looking Good

I wasn't quite a fan of the idea of J. J. Abrams retooling the Star Trek franchise back when the news was first announced, but I have to admit that this "prequel" of sorts to The Original Series is looking rather sharp! I forgot to mention that the new trailer was attached to Watchmen last week, and what a fine sneak peek this is. Check it out for yourself:



Now I'm excited, although I still think John Cho is simply WRONG as Sulu. I'll still be wondering to myself "where's Kumar?" whenever he's on screen, I just know it! It also doesn't help that he's making a typical Harold Lee scowl in the trailer. LOL!

3 comments:

  1. My hubs is a Star Trek/Star Wars fan - so I'm sure we'll be seeing this.

    Sulu - I'll let you know what I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am eager to see it - whem it gets to DVD. I flat out refuse to pay $10-$12 for a ticket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim - Your reaction is quite similar to my wife's. She knows how huge of a fan I am, so has automatically prepared herself to being dragged to see this. :)

    CH - Since watching movies are my only vice, I happily shell out that much to see them first before also buying the DVD later. I'm such a consumer in that regard.

    ReplyDelete

Popular On This Blog