Monday, July 6, 2009

Random Greatest-Rock'n'Roll-Band-Of-All-Time Sighting!


Lookie what I spied whilst browsing through the local Hallmark card and gift shop down the block -- Queen-themed greeting cards! *gasp* How f'n AWESOME is that?

I've seen musical cards before, and I *think* I've heard somewhere the concept of using licensed music recently. But Queen? Gargghhh! I almost bought the whole lot of them just for the cool factor alone! Had a good selection of songs, too: "You're My Best Friend," "We Are The Champions," "Crazy Little Thing Called Love," "Another One Bites The Dust," and "(I Want To) Break Free" to name a few. Rock on, rock on!

Anyway, I was in there picking out a card for our upcoming wedding anniversary this week. 4 years, huh? My how time flies!

2 comments:

Rodney said...

See? And people thought there were no more good ideas in this world!

Now how do I fit "Princes Of The Universe" into a greeting card? Maybe for a member of The Royal Family....

David Batista said...

Or maybe as a card to me, for being so awesome? :) That is my theme song, after all. . .

You Might Also Like:

LinkWithin