OMG, I'm so excited to see this movie! Quentin Tarantino's next flick is coming out late this summer, and the first trailer just aired this week. The film's called Inglourious Basterds [sic] starring Brad Pitt, amongst many other notable faces. At first I was put off by the idea of Pitt being in a Tarantino production. For some reason, the two didn't seem a right fit. I like Brad's work, don't get me wrong, but really?
Anyway, this trailer has proved me wrong. I can see the genius behind casting Mr. Jolie now. I should have known to leave it to my man Quentin to know what the hell he's doing! And, hey, from a purely marketing viewpoint it works as well. I mean, how many more women will turn up now? Probably a heck of a lot more than usual for Tarantino, I can tell you that much.
Anyway, here's your trailer:
The film is looking like a cross between a typical World War II Nazi flick, and a Spaghetti Western. Yeah, imagine that. Quirky, but we are talking QT here. I mean, what'd you expect? (heh, heh)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular On This Blog
-
Kids are aware of a great many things going on around them than most adults realize. Especially the unpleasant things. I'm often amaze...
-
( Ep. 1 -- "Winter is Coming" reactions. ) So here we are, episode 2 of Game of Thrones: "The Kingsroad." I actuall...
-
As many of you already know, I'm a HUGE fan of Highlander. The first movie is in my top 10 of favorite all-time flicks, but the tv sh...
-
Last year during our very first trip to Paris, I made it a point of identifying and locating as many filming locations for Highlander: The S...
-
It's been a fun 4 weeks leading up to this 5th episode, but now it's time to get serious! If I'm remembering the books correct...
Another thing to put on my "Must" list. I adore Tarantino!
ReplyDeleteWell, hey! And here I thought you were going to say "Brad Pitt."
ReplyDeleteYay, another Tranatino fan! I knew there was a reason I liked you, CH. :)
Brad Pitt??? Yuck!
ReplyDelete:) There are many varied reasons to like me, David. You just haven't found them all yet.
Oh...I don't know - I thought from Dusk to Dawn was the worst film I'd ever seen - and that's saying something 'cause I'm old and am a true fanpire.
ReplyDeleteWell to be fair, From Dusk Till Dawn wasn't a Tarantino flick. He co-wrote it and co-starred in it, but he wasn't the director. That was Robert Rodriguez.
ReplyDeleteBut I actually thought it was an okay movie. Although when it comes to directors, I'm way more of a QT fan than I am a RR one.