Friday, October 30, 2009

Another Blog Added

A good friend of mine from college just joined the blog craze, and I wanted to pimp his site a little to all my friends. Peeps, Rodney Lopez. Rodney Lopez, peeps. You can find a link to his blog in my "Interesting Folks" sidebar on the right-hand side of this page. Or, you know, you can just click right here.

I met Rodney on my very first day at Middlebury College, a little over 15 years ago. We ended up being floormates our Freshmen year, and then dorm mates at another building the year after. Although we debated and argued over a lot of stuff during those 4 years, he's a cool dude and gets much respect from me. He's also heavily into all things speculative like yours truly, and is a gamer too! Yes, it's not hard to see how we became friends.

So welcome to this crazy world of blogging, Rod! Seems tailor-made for you. What kept ya?

1 comment:

Rodney said...

Thank you for the props, David. Coming from you, it means alot.

You Might Also Like:

LinkWithin