Monday, October 12, 2009

Goings-On In The City

I took a walk during lunch this afternoon down Broadway towards Trinity Church here in lower Manhattan, and came across a street fair going on. I have no idea what this was about. It doesn't seem Columbus Day-related, and there was more than just food stalls here. It stretched down Broadway between Cedar St. and Wall St. Took some pics with my iPhone. Does anybody have an idea what this could be for? As you can see, they closed down the street to traffic. Which, especially in this part of the city, is a BIG deal.











3 comments:

cindy said...

street fairs are one of the things i miss most about nyc!

Kim Kasch said...

How kewl is that? Way!

David Batista said...

Personally I don't have much use for them. Like this one, I only took pictures and then left. I was momentarily tempted to try a crepe just to remind me of Paris, but then said no. I'm not big on eating food prepared on the street.

You Might Also Like:

LinkWithin