Saturday, May 28, 2011

Game Of Thrones For Dummies

So, yeah, as you probably gathered from that last blog entry . . . I've gone a little Game of Thrones Youtube crazy. In my browsings there, I came across this wonderful web series by the very talented and lovely Simone Boyce. She's a huge fantasy geek and so, naturally, is very much addicted to the Song of Ice and Fire series. My god, where has this woman been all my life???

LOL! I jest, of course. But if I weren't already taken . . . hmmmmm. Would it be a joke then? Perchance not, my friends.

Anyway, upon seeing how confused some of her friends were after the first episode of Thrones aired last month, she started up the "Game of Thrones For Dummies" series on Youtube.

I'll post up the first video, but you can click on the links which follow to watch later episodes at your own leisure. I imagine these brief 6-minute breakdowns of each episode might be of enormous help to those of you who are either casual watchers of the show, or who have not even started watching due to feeling daunted by the wealth of back story involved.

No, that doesn't make you a "dummy" at all. Just fictionally challenged, let's say. :)

Seven hells, even if you don't have any interest in the show, check out the clip anyway because Simone does an outstanding job writing, performing, and editing these vids herself. To be honest, I'm quite awestruck by how good she is. Wow!

Geek girls RULZ!!! \_ _/





GoT For Dummies -- Episode 2
GoT For Dummies -- Episode 3
GoT For Dummies -- Episode 4
GoT For Dummies -- Episode 5
GoT For Dummies -- Episode 6

3 comments:

Watchtower said...

I would watch this girl explain binary code, let alone Game of Thrones!

David Batista said...

OMG! That made me literally laugh out loud. Thanks for that, WT! :)

Jennifer Hillier said...

Watchtower, you're hilarious!

I'm happy to say that I'm not a dummy when it comes to Game of Thrones, but I AM when it comes to binary codes. :)

You Might Also Like:

LinkWithin