Friday, May 27, 2011

Someone Put Out An APB . . .

On my free time, that is. Because something tells me it's about to vanish without a trace.

So, got a long 3-day holiday weekend ahead and it's come to my attention that I should probably crack open L.A. Noire for the PS3 at some point. So, yeah, I think that's what I'll be doing. If you don't hear from me for a while, then you'll know why.




Also, does anyone remember me going on and on about a certain awesome scene in Ep. 3 of Game of Thrones? The one where the Stark children's nanny, Old Nan, scares the bejeebus out of Bran by telling him a creepy bedtime story? Yeah, well, I found the clip online at long last! You can check it out below. The 0:30 mark is where it gets good. I just love Margaret John's voice and delivery here (R.I.P.) She is just so perfect! However, be warned . . . she gets a little creepy at the 1:30 mark. Yikes!





Ah, this is why I heart Youtube. Because of this and also the following clip, which I'm sure many of you will enjoy almost as much as I do. I swear, I'm addicted to it -- I can't stop watching! I present to thee . . . Prince Joffrey getting slapped by his dwarf uncle. Over and over and over again!





See what I mean. I love the way this was edited. Pure masterpiece!

Yes, I derive pleasure from the strangest of sources. It is known.

6 comments:

Rodney said...

You are going to LOVE this game. Just be extra careful on the interviews, dude. I keep blowing key questions...

I'm dying to know what you think of it.

getyourselfconnected said...

Just remember to drink fluids and go to the bathroom a few times, don't pull a crazy NASA lady in a diaper thing just to beat the game, LOL!

David Batista said...

Rod -- Well, as of this writing I've only had enough time to play the first three easy tutorial-like missions . . . but I'm already hooked! It helps that I'm totally in love with this time period in Americana. Hopefully I can get much further before the weekend's through.

GYSC -- Haha, thanks for the warning. But I work out a lot, so I'm constantly drinking water and moving about. Even when I game on weekends I remember to take 90 minutes out to go pump iron and run on the treadmill. So, I'm good! :)

Ashe Hunt said...

LOVE the clip of Tyrion wreckin' that little pissant!!!

Yvonne said...

Leave breadcrumbs so your "time" can find you! :) Have fun!

David Batista said...

Tarrell -- So I've noticed. You put it up on your Facebook, after all. :)

Yvonne -- LOL! That's pretty funny. Hahaha!

You Might Also Like:

LinkWithin