Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Kick-Ass Movie Is Looking, Well, KICK-ASS!!!



Finally, a movie title after my own heart. Actually, the comic that this is based on is pretty awesome, too. Done by the legendary team-up of writer Mark Millar and artist John Romita, Jr. So I just know this movie is going to entertain. I was telling T that this is looking to be the Zombieland of the superhero/vigilante movie genre. Check out the trailer below and see for yourself:



Nicholas Cage is in this as the Big Daddy vigilante character. He's the father of the little assassin kid, Hit-Girl. The relationship between these two cracks me the hell up! You can catch some of what I mean by watching the next two set-up clips. Watch them both and tell me this is not a movie you want to watch!

Teaching the important lessons in life:



Ice-cream afterwards:



Just a reminder, this is not a film for little kids despite the fact that a little girl plays a prominent role. The comic was a gory, wonderful mess, and so naturally the film will be rated R. Can't wait for April!

No comments:

You Might Also Like:

LinkWithin