Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A Quick Note On Comments Lately . . .

Or my lack thereof if you're owner of one of the many blogs I follow. The reason I've been sorta remiss on commenting on your sites is not because I don't want to . . . but because Blogger is acting fucking STOOPIDS lately. Arrrgh!

For whatever reason, my Google ID login doesn't want to work in the comments sections of most of your blogs when I sign in from anywhere but my home PC. Thing is, I'm only at my home PC really late at night, and I usually check your blogs in the morning while at work or in the afternoon on my iPhone or netbook. None of which allow me to sign in now.

I've been trying to figure the problem out, but to no avail. So bear with me, please. I haven't forgotten you, nor abandoned you. I can't even leave comments on my own blog unless I'm at home.

This SUCKS!!!!

6 comments:

Yvonne said...

I thought you were just being snobby. What with being from NY and all... muahahahaha! I kid, I kid! I too, am STILl having issues with Blogger.

getyourselfconnected said...

David, you have abandoned your children and blame blogger!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JghkG4WydNk

Kidding! There is actually a candlestick pattern called "the abondoned baby" and it is a great one when it comes up.

David Batista said...

LOL, you two! Thanks for being so understanding. :)

Botanist said...

Aah, the perils of modern technology. We don't realise how big a part of our lives it's become until it starts failing in bizarre and mysterious ways.

David Batista said...

Yeah, tell me about it!

The Frisky Virgin said...

It's been a pain lately. Some of my posts have the font changed or the spacing gets all wonky. Clearly, technology has a mind of its own. :/

You Might Also Like:

LinkWithin