Monday, June 27, 2011

We Hath Arriveth!

So, looks like the Ford Escape was a better vehicle than I gave it credit for. And, funny, but I actually made it the entire 260 miles without ever needing to fill up. Luckily there's a Mobil station in town, because by the time we did make it to our destination we were *almost* running on fumes.

Anyway, folks, as you might have surmised -- we made it here to the Cape safe and sound. And I have WiFi at the inn where we're staying in Brewster! Thing is, it's clear, sunny, and warm out. And my wife's stuck all day at her conference, leaving me all alone to my own devices.

Do you know what that means?

BEACH DAY!!!

So, yeah, that's where I'll be all day now. At the beach. With the sand. And the waves. And no wi-fi. If I can muster up the energy, I'll try to update this entry with pics at the end of the day. But other than that -- dudes! I'm on vacation!

See you all later!

5 comments:

Jennifer Hillier said...

I KNEW you'd be on the beach!

Have an awesome vacation. Do not let me catch you blogging, mister. You deserve to unplug.

getyourselfconnected said...

Hey David,
enjoy the beach! I am from the northern part of the state, but Mass is a pretty small state you know!

Yvonne said...

Awesome! Enjoy the beach (lucky!) and your vacation and don't you dare come back on here until you're back in NY! :)

Kim Kasch said...

Hope you have a great one !

The Frisky Virgin said...

I hope you are having fun!!! Just enjoy, relax, and have tons of fun!!! *Hugs*

You Might Also Like:

LinkWithin