So, looks like the Ford Escape was a better vehicle than I gave it credit for. And, funny, but I actually made it the entire 260 miles without ever needing to fill up. Luckily there's a Mobil station in town, because by the time we did make it to our destination we were *almost* running on fumes.
Anyway, folks, as you might have surmised -- we made it here to the Cape safe and sound. And I have WiFi at the inn where we're staying in Brewster! Thing is, it's clear, sunny, and warm out. And my wife's stuck all day at her conference, leaving me all alone to my own devices.
Do you know what that means?
BEACH DAY!!!
So, yeah, that's where I'll be all day now. At the beach. With the sand. And the waves. And no wi-fi. If I can muster up the energy, I'll try to update this entry with pics at the end of the day. But other than that -- dudes! I'm on vacation!
See you all later!
Monday, June 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular On This Blog
-
Kids are aware of a great many things going on around them than most adults realize. Especially the unpleasant things. I'm often amaze...
-
( Ep. 1 -- "Winter is Coming" reactions. ) So here we are, episode 2 of Game of Thrones: "The Kingsroad." I actuall...
-
As many of you already know, I'm a HUGE fan of Highlander. The first movie is in my top 10 of favorite all-time flicks, but the tv sh...
-
Last year during our very first trip to Paris, I made it a point of identifying and locating as many filming locations for Highlander: The S...
-
It's been a fun 4 weeks leading up to this 5th episode, but now it's time to get serious! If I'm remembering the books correct...
I KNEW you'd be on the beach!
ReplyDeleteHave an awesome vacation. Do not let me catch you blogging, mister. You deserve to unplug.
Hey David,
ReplyDeleteenjoy the beach! I am from the northern part of the state, but Mass is a pretty small state you know!
Awesome! Enjoy the beach (lucky!) and your vacation and don't you dare come back on here until you're back in NY! :)
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great one !
ReplyDeleteI hope you are having fun!!! Just enjoy, relax, and have tons of fun!!! *Hugs*
ReplyDelete