Monday, September 28, 2009

Baby Boys Just Love Them Some Hot Beyonce, I Guess . . .

I don't know what it is, but it seems my nephew Chandler isn't the only little boy who finds that Beyonce "Single Ladies" video so hypnotic. LOL!



It was a big hit sometime last year when we noticed a 1-year old Chandler grooving and gyrating to this very same video -- exactly like this baby, Cory, here in this home movie posted on YouTube.

No matter what, like clockwork, if that video came on, little Chandler would drop whatever he was doing, stand straight in front of the tv, stare, and then eventually start bopping up and down. No other video would do it. Just this one.

Hmmm, I wonder what kind of subliminal messages are hidden in there? Something only babies can see? Or maybe little boys just know a foxy lady when they see one? I can't help but laugh thinking of all the little boys experiencing some strange feelings upon seeing Beyonce bounce and jiggle her stuff -- haha! Can you imagine?

2 comments:

Ashe Hunt said...

Naziya reacts the same way every time Beyonce comes on, video or radio! I watched her freeze and dance several times when B came on somewhere. I'm still buggin' over that.

David Batista said...

LOL! Guess it's a baby thing then, not just boys. I find it so fascinating that even at such a young age, and without being taught, babies instinctively sway and move to music. You wouldn't think they can make sense of what they're seeing or hearing, but yet the urges are the same. Wow!

You Might Also Like:

LinkWithin