Monday, September 21, 2009

New Sidebar

Finally got around to putting up a sidebar on this blog with links to my published writing. You can check it out in the upper right corner, just below my introduction blurb.

It's a small, lonely gathering of just two links for now . . . but hopefully it will grow in due time.

I'm getting a little more traffic to this site as of late, so just wanted to provide a corner for people to check out the progress of my writing. These stories are far older than their Feb. '09 publish date, and don't accurately reflect my writing style now. "Enemy of My Enemy," for instance, was written 2 years prior. "Khan Tengri," not too many months after. I'd like to think I've evolved a bit since then.

Hopefully I'll be able to post up evidence to that point shortly. Or maybe I should figure out a way to archive and display my shelved and unpublished recent stories. Hmmm . . .

2 comments:

Kim Kasch said...

I'm sure you'll have so many soon there won't be room on a sidebar to hold 'em all :)

David Batista said...

Aw, you're too sweet, Kim.

I wish! (haha)

You Might Also Like:

LinkWithin