Thursday, December 31, 2009
Should Old Acquaintance Be Forgot . . .
I don't usually waste time wishing it, but since this is the end of what has been a momentous decade at the dawn of the new millennium, people . . .
...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
This year had started out great, got a little bumpy near the middle, and then settled out to mediocrity near the end -- but it was a good year nonetheless.
By contrast, the decade started out very bumpy, got damn near turned over toward the middle, but has ended on a much higher note for me personally than I could have ever imagined. Closing it out, I'm: healthier, a lot more prosperous, and hopefully just a tad bit wiser than when I came in to the "oughts," and would just like to wish everyone happiness and good cheer as we face 2010 and beyond!
UP THE UNIVERSE!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular On This Blog
-
Kids are aware of a great many things going on around them than most adults realize. Especially the unpleasant things. I'm often amaze...
-
( Ep. 1 -- "Winter is Coming" reactions. ) So here we are, episode 2 of Game of Thrones: "The Kingsroad." I actuall...
-
As many of you already know, I'm a HUGE fan of Highlander. The first movie is in my top 10 of favorite all-time flicks, but the tv sh...
-
Last year during our very first trip to Paris, I made it a point of identifying and locating as many filming locations for Highlander: The S...
-
It's been a fun 4 weeks leading up to this 5th episode, but now it's time to get serious! If I'm remembering the books correct...

Wishing you a wonderful 2010!
ReplyDeleteThank you, thank you. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy prosperous New Year to you and yours, Kim!
UP THE UNIVERSE!!! Yeah, we both have been through a lot of change in the last 10 years. Here's to bigger and better things in the next 10!
ReplyDelete