Monday, May 3, 2010

We're In The Money!

Well, okay, not really.

But Lisa and I just got our yearly tax return in the mail today. I mean, dayuuuum! We got a LOT back! But it only serves to demonstrate just how much we had to pay out in taxes last year. It's very depressing if I stop to think about it for too long.

And, yes, I know this is really just our own money being returned back to us. So it's not like we won the lotto or anything.

And yet . . . the amount we got back completely pays for our round trip flight, Rome hotel, AND the 11-night Mediterranean cruise later this summer -- all with about a grand left to spare! Super SWEET!!!

So yeah, in case you haven't guessed it, I'm immensely pleased today.

That is all.

3 comments:

Kim Kasch said...

Congrats

David Batista said...

Thanks, Kim. Like I said, it's just getting back our own money anyway. The good feeling comes from knowing we'll be able to afford our vacation because of this, though.

Ashe Hunt said...

Damn. I know you happy as a hamster on a well oiled wheel! The back of your mind, after the fact doubts you must of had paying for all that are completely washed away now I bet.

You Might Also Like:

LinkWithin