Added and/or rearranged a few things on my sidebar, including a new "Followers" gadget near the top. As you can see, I only have 1 follower as of now, and he's pretty lonely over there. Won't you do the charitable things and keep him company?
Seriously, all my friends out there with blogs of their own, show me some love and add yourself to my list of followers by clicking on the "Follow This Blog" link on the right sidebar. This way you'll be updated whenever I update. It's a win-win world!
And think of how appreciative I'll be! It goes without saying that I'll return the favor. Pay it forward. :)
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular On This Blog
-
Kids are aware of a great many things going on around them than most adults realize. Especially the unpleasant things. I'm often amaze...
-
( Ep. 1 -- "Winter is Coming" reactions. ) So here we are, episode 2 of Game of Thrones: "The Kingsroad." I actuall...
-
As many of you already know, I'm a HUGE fan of Highlander. The first movie is in my top 10 of favorite all-time flicks, but the tv sh...
-
Last year during our very first trip to Paris, I made it a point of identifying and locating as many filming locations for Highlander: The S...
-
It's been a fun 4 weeks leading up to this 5th episode, but now it's time to get serious! If I'm remembering the books correct...
No comments:
Post a Comment