Last week I included a video clip of an SNL skit called "Mark Wahlberg Talks To Animals," where Andy Samberg impersonates the actor and his distinctive acting style. Well, Marky Mark was none too happy and blasted the show for being unfunny, among other things. Well, duh! SNL has never really been all that funny. But it has its moments. I thought the skit was pretty hilarious myself, but whatever.
Anyway, apparently Mark is in on the joke, too. For he showed up on this past weekend's SNL to set matters right. Check it out for yourself. I'm posting the original skit first, followed by the *real* Mark Wahlberg's reaction on the set of the show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular On This Blog
-
Kids are aware of a great many things going on around them than most adults realize. Especially the unpleasant things. I'm often amaze...
-
( Ep. 1 -- "Winter is Coming" reactions. ) So here we are, episode 2 of Game of Thrones: "The Kingsroad." I actuall...
-
As many of you already know, I'm a HUGE fan of Highlander. The first movie is in my top 10 of favorite all-time flicks, but the tv sh...
-
Last year during our very first trip to Paris, I made it a point of identifying and locating as many filming locations for Highlander: The S...
-
It's been a fun 4 weeks leading up to this 5th episode, but now it's time to get serious! If I'm remembering the books correct...
No comments:
Post a Comment