Thursday, February 10, 2011

New "Cap'n" Movie Trailer Scene-By-Scene Analysis

Earlier this week in my entry concerning Super Bowl TV ads, I offered up the tv spot for the upcoming Summer blockbuster event, Captain America: The First Avenger. If you recall, I was pretty pumped by what little was revealed of this new Cap flick in that 30 second teaser.

Well, the folks over at IGN.com have been so kind as to provide a sort of frame-by-frame analysis of what the video is actually showing us less astute fans. And by "less astute," I mean YOU!

Nah, I'm just messing with ya! If you're a hardcore comics reader, then none of this is news to you. Although you might just jizz yourself a little because of how *geeking* AWESOME this movie is shaping up to be.

Anyway, below is IGN's video, part of their "Rewind Theater" series. Sound off in the comments section once you're done watching and let me know what you think, okay?


2 comments:

Yvonne said...

This was really cool! I showed it to my brother, who is a comic book FREAK! He's looking forward to this movie as well! lol Thanks for sharing!

David Batista said...

No prob. I'm glad to hear others out there are looking forward to this just as much as I am. Thanks for showing this to your bro!

You Might Also Like:

LinkWithin