Mmmm . . . Rihanna!!!!
Must not think impure thoughts. Must not think . . . must not, must not . . .
Aw hell, too late! :)
Anywho -- yes, as you can tell, I'm watching the Grammys. Somebody shoot me now. Obviously an alien impostor has taken over the body of the writer formerly known as David Batista. You might be next!
Just giving you fair warning.
Goodnight, Earthlings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular On This Blog
-
Kids are aware of a great many things going on around them than most adults realize. Especially the unpleasant things. I'm often amaze...
-
( Ep. 1 -- "Winter is Coming" reactions. ) So here we are, episode 2 of Game of Thrones: "The Kingsroad." I actuall...
-
As many of you already know, I'm a HUGE fan of Highlander. The first movie is in my top 10 of favorite all-time flicks, but the tv sh...
-
Last year during our very first trip to Paris, I made it a point of identifying and locating as many filming locations for Highlander: The S...
-
It's been a fun 4 weeks leading up to this 5th episode, but now it's time to get serious! If I'm remembering the books correct...

Wow. That's all I got. (on the dress) I tried watching the Grammys but got lost in the translation. ;)
ReplyDeleteWuff! Down boy!
ReplyDeleteLOL! You two crack me up. :)
ReplyDeleteOh yeah. Don't forget your new favorite, Ms. Hilson!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.inflexwetrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/keri-red-carpet.jpg
Oh yeah, thanks for that!
ReplyDeleteI was too distracted by Rihanna too notice, I guess, but -- Woo, DAYUM!!!