Saturday, February 12, 2011

Something Special For The Holiday

Ah, it's that time of year again. When amor is in the air, and Cupid's arrows are set loose upon hapless, love-starved singles all over the world.

But for those guys already in relationships: what do we get our significant others when there is nothing else left to gift? Why, something so unique it cannot be spoken aloud on air!

I'll let my friends Andy Samberg and Justin Timberlake take it from here . . .




(And, yes, I know this is technically for Christmas . . . but it's still applicable, dammit!)

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

You're crazy! I love this actually! I think it's hilarious and look forward to it during Chrismas time. Oh come on, you're a seasoned married man, I'm sure you can get creative with gift ideas! Think 'outside' the box. hahaha

David Batista said...

LOL! Glad you liked it, Yvonne. The two cooked up another similar music video with the same characters, but this time celebrating Mother's Day. It was equally funny . . . though a bit disturbing.

And, yes, normally I'm very good about thinking outside the box (rather than in). But we don't even celebrate V-Day, so I'm off the hook. :)

You Might Also Like:

LinkWithin