Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Be Sure And Tell 'Em, Large Marge Sent Ya!



Having HBO growing up, I would watch movies over and over ad infinitum thanks to their policy of showing the same handful of films 30 times or more in one month, before moving on to a different handful of movies the following month. They probably still do the same thing nowadays, I'm sure.

Anyway, this was a perennial favorite that seemed to have permanent rotation in the Home Box Office's lineup. My brother and I could not get enough, though. To the point that we soon knew each line by heart!

And I remember this scene scaring the sweet bejeebus out of us! But, LOL, it was so damn hilarious, too.

Anyone else seen this? To be honest, it's hard picking just one scene to show, as the film is just chock full of iconic hilarity from start to finish. Tim Burton is DA MAN!!!

1 comment:

Ashe Hunt said...

I love this movie. I remember the HBO days. I would watch repeats every time I went to my mother's house in VA. Most notable were this, Big Trouble In Little China (which I still LOVE!), and Howard the Duck which I haven't watched in YEARS!

You Might Also Like:

LinkWithin