Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Health Update, Or My Very Cool Wife Hacks Into The Hospital And Tells Me My Results

Actually, Lisa runs the Coumadin clinic inside the same hospital where I see my doctor, so she was able to log onto the network and tell me my results of the blood work I get done roughly every six months. I'd probably have gotten the results over the phone from my doc in a few days anyway, but this way is oh so much cooler! :)

Anyway, I kicked ass. Not that I was worried. For those who don't know, click here to read the VERY long story of my journey.

It's been exactly 4 years now that I've been hale, and I'm still kicking ass. Good to know, that.

Cholesterol levels were excellent.

Blood glucose levels, better than excellent.

And everything else reported back normal. But the above two are always the most important. I work hard to keep myself in peak condition, so I'm glad the blood work confirms my efforts.

It's good to be healthy, ain't it?

2 comments:

Kim Kasch said...

I'm glad to hear you're healthy.

And OMG we usually take our health for granted until it takes a hiatus.

David Batista said...

I know I sure did. But no more!

You Might Also Like:

LinkWithin