The Bimillennial Man
Traveling the world, down through the centuries.
Monday, August 24, 2009
Um, Yes Please!
I'll take this car now, thank you. What's that? Oh no, gift wrapping won't be necessary.
The 2010 Ford Shelby Mustang GT500. I'd prefer a darker blue, but of course beggars can't be choosers.
Ah, now that's . . . vary, vary nice!!!
1 comment:
Ashe Hunt
August 26, 2009 at 5:14 AM
Uhhhhhhh yeah. I want one, too. "drooling" :-0````
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular On This Blog
Kids Remember More Than You Realize
Kids are aware of a great many things going on around them than most adults realize. Especially the unpleasant things. I'm often amaze...
Game Of Thrones Season 1, Ep. 2 Reactions -- "The Kingsroad"
( Ep. 1 -- "Winter is Coming" reactions. ) So here we are, episode 2 of Game of Thrones: "The Kingsroad." I actuall...
My Self-Guided Highlander Tour Of Paris: Parte Prima
As many of you already know, I'm a HUGE fan of Highlander. The first movie is in my top 10 of favorite all-time flicks, but the tv sh...
My Self-Guided Highlander Tour Of Paris: Part Deux
Last year during our very first trip to Paris, I made it a point of identifying and locating as many filming locations for Highlander: The S...
Ep. 5 Reactions: "The Wolf and the Lion"
It's been a fun 4 weeks leading up to this 5th episode, but now it's time to get serious! If I'm remembering the books correct...
Uhhhhhhh yeah. I want one, too. "drooling" :-0````
ReplyDelete